Your game can be saved locally or to the Google+ Cloud or iCloud. However, it is important to back up your game to the cloud as you can no longer restore your locally saved data if lost.
To start saving your game to the cloud, please follow the appropriate instructions below for the device you're using.
- Go to your Device Settings > Backup & Storage > Check that allowing apps to back up to Google's servers is enabled.
- Go to Google Settings > Apps with Google+ Sign-In.
- Select the Google+ account you have synced with the game.
- Check that [RAINBOW] is in the list of synced titles.
Please note that this may vary depending on your device.
- Go to your Device's Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage.
- Select your device.
- Check that iCloud backup is active and the [RAINBOW] backup is enabled.
Restore your progress from Cloud:
- Sign in with the account you have used before (Google Play for Android and Game Center/iTunes for iOS).
- If you have your progress saved to the cloud , a dialog will appear to let you choose whether to continue with the cloud save or local save.
Reminder: Choosing your cloud save will overwrite your local save and vice versa.